Living life happily ever after....one day at a time.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Well, Easter is one of my favorite holidays so I love to wake up and see what the Easter Bunny brought just as much as the kids.





So, here are the crepes! They were very yummy, thank you, sweetheart!
Here is everybody after the Easter egg hunt, it was fun. It was a little chilly, but at least the sun was out, I don't think it was quite cold enough for Ashley's eskimo coat, though.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see the Easter Bunny found you all in Pennsylvania! Those crepes look yummy! To bad it wasn't a little warmer. It wasn't quite warm enough for shorts here, but we still insisted on wearing them and stayed inside most of the day. Happy Easter!!

Unknown said...

Happy Easter!!! Or should I say Happy Belated Easter!!! It looks like you all had a great day....crepes looked yummy.

Welcome to Pennsylvania....