Living life happily ever after....one day at a time.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back up and running, I hope!

Well, after much persuasion from JJ, I am going to try to get back into the swing of things and update our family blog. After looking at the last blog I posted, much has changed.....beginning with the arrival of our little girl, Paisley in February, 2010, she hasbeen such a fun addition to our family. Life definitely got busier with a newborn in the house, and just when I thought life might give me a break to catch up some things I had been neglecting, we were thrown another curveball...Surprise you are moving to California! So, in June 2010 we packed up our things and made the 5 day drive across the country. We are so glad to be back on the West Coast, back to the climate we enjoy and closer to our family in Utah. The kids are growing so fast, I can't believe how time flies! My favorite holiday is approaching so I will try to post Halloween pictures soon!








No comments:

Welcome to Pennsylvania....